Coconut Husk Chips
Usable as mulching material and soil conditioner.
• It is used as a growing media ,(for Orchids , Bromeliads , Anthuriums , Gerberas and Roses) potting, soil conditioner, and as mulch.
• It is 100% naturally organic and renewable resource.
• Coconut husk chips hold water 10 times and air like a sponge & eases moisture to the plant for a long time.
• Husk chips help fertilizer in giving its full efficiency in any soil and in any weather condition.
• It helps sandy soil and lightens heavy soil giving ideal condition for seed germination.
• Husk chips are free from weeds, prevents insects & harmful fungi.
• Currently, many orchid and cut-flower growers are successfully using coconut husk chips instead of bark, finding it has significant advantages in terms of quality, consistency, and even lower production costs.
• Lasts longer than bark with no degradation (5 plus years).
• Excellent drainage, high cation exchange capacity (CEC).
• Cuts down fertilizer application up to 30% .
• Prevents stress after re potting.
• Neutral pH and innate buffering capacity.
• Coco Husk Chips also reduce the incidence of Sudden Oak Death (SOD) disease.
1/4 to 1/2 inch
1/4 to 1/2 inch
3/4 to 1 inch
2 mm to 4 mm
Small with 20 % Coco peat
• The material will be washed and EC less than 0.5 MMHOS/cm.
• Each bale contains material equal to 75 litre to 80 litre volume.
• Packed in pp bags of 9Kg bale.
• Each bale size will be 31cm x 31cm x 31cm.
• 1700 Bales (palletised) in a 40 ft H.C. Container.
• 1800 Bales (non-palletised) in a 40 ft H.C. Container.