COCO PEAT used for growing media, horticulture and floriculture. And also, absorb oils and liquids and can be used on roads or in factories and used by the various horseback riding clubs and animal’s farms for urine and animal residue etc.
100% biodegradable, organic and a renewable resource, Soil Substitute & Soil conditioner. Excellent aeration /oxygenation providing enhanced root penetration. Substituteand longer than Peat moss, it can be used up to 4 years. Absorb and hold up 8 to 10 times its own weight in water.
Coco Peat is available in compressed Blocks/Briquettes/ disc for convenience in handling and savings in cost of transportation.
This is ideal for home and commercial hydroponics and offer excellent results for variety of potting soil requirements. Product is available in different mixtures and sizes.
• 100% biodegradable, organic and a renewable resource.
• Eco-friendly, Organic, Soil Substitute & Soil conditioner.
• An excellent substitute to Peat-Moss which is widely used in gardens, especially in growing orchids and anthuriums.
• An Organic soil-less growing media for Horticulture and Floriculture. Excellent for flower beds, potted plants, horticultural crops, golf courses, lawns, landscaping, nursery poly bags, etc.
• It is absorb and hold up 8 to 10 times it's own weight in water. Excellent water uptake, even after drying.
• 4 times lighter than soil and is therefore excellent for terrace gardens.
• Easier wet ability without adding wetting agents.
• Excellent drainage, which reduces irrigation that leads to reduced loss of fertilizer.
• Absence of weed seeds and pathogens, and protects against bacterial and fungi infestations.
• Coir dust when used as a growing medium longer than Peat moss, it can be used up to 4 years.
• Excellent aeration / oxygenation providing enhanced root penetration.
Coco Peat is available in compressed Bales/Briquettes for convenience in handling and savings in cost of transportation
Coco Peat Bales
Size of bale
30 x 30 x 15 cm
Weight per bale
4.5 kgs to 5 kgs.
Coco Peat Briquettes
Size of briquette
20 x 10 x 6 cms
Weight of briquette
10 to 11 Ltrs
8 : 1
Loadability in a 40' HC Container
(Palletized - Approx)
Bale of 5 kg.
22 M. tones or 4400 Bales
Briquette of 650 grams
24 M. tones or 36,500 Briquettes